Terms and Conditions
- For safety reasons, do not bring any glass items – including bottles of wine or other alcoholic beverage – to the event.
- Alcoholic drinks can be brought into the event in limited amounts. These quantities are per adult:
- Up to one litre of wine. (Standard boxes of wine will be accepted if shared between groups so long as the limit of one litre per adult is not exceeded.)
- Or four cans of beer
- Alcohol will be on sale at the event.
- No alcohol may be purchased or consumed by those under the age of 18.
- Proof of age will be requested from anyone who looks under 25 years of age. The only accepted forms of identity will be a photocard driving licence, passport or a proof of age card bearing the PASS hologram, eg Citizen card or Validate card. No photocopies will be permitted.
- Folding chairs and shooting sticks are permitted on site but are limited to one per person.
- No fires are permitted on site. Anyone involved with starting a fire or throwing anything onto a fire will be evicted from the event. No candles or naked flames are allowed.
- Do not bring drugs including legal highs to the event. You will be ejected from the event and you may be handed over to the police if found in possession.
- No animals will be permitted, other than guide dogs for blind and/or deaf attendees.
- Apart from children aged two or less, all those attending the event will need a valid ticket.
- Children under the age of 12 will only be admitted with an adult. An adult in charge of children needs to be at least 21 years old.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event at any stage if deemed necessary in their opinion or if circumstances arise beyond their control. They also reserve the right to alter or change the programme without prior notification.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the site at their discretion and anyone who fails to comply with instructions from a steward (or other person acting on behalf of the organisers) may be ejected from the event. Furthermore, anyone found to be causing damage to the site, the site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, appearing to be under the influence of drugs will be ejected and may be reported to the police.
- For security reasons, random bag searches will take place on site. Anyone who refuses to be searched by a steward – or other person acting on their behalf – will be refused admission or ejected from the site.
- The organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission on their part.
- Attendees at the event should be aware that prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Loud noise may be heard at this event.